metric taptite screw steels



Taptite II® Thread Rolling Screws Apex Fasteners

Taptite II® Thread Rolling Screws. The Taptite II® thread rolling screw is a further development of the original Taptite®. It provides for a more efficient manufacturing method and tool design which results in a more consistent product. The design allows for more consistent torque performance, lower thread forming torque and a lower end load...

Contact Supplier

Metric Taptite Style Screws Steel Zinc Fastener SuperStore

Metric Taptite Style Screws. Metric Taptite Style Screws are available in steel zinc with pozi or Torx drive; with pan or flat heads. We carry DIN7500C and DIN7500M styles. Taptite Screws form their own mating threads in metal materials. Descriptions and details are available on each part page and spec sheets are linked if you require additional information.

Contact Supplier

Metric Screws Machine SEMS Taptite Fastener SuperStore

Metric Machine, SEMS, and Taptite Style Thread Forming Screws are available. Same day shipping on most items. Click here to start shopping.

Contact Supplier

Metric Screws - Eagle Fastener

Metric Screws. Materials Low Carbon Steel, Medium Carbon Steel, High Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Specialty Steels, Aluminum, Brass, 400 Stainless Steel, 410 Stainless Steel, 416 Stainless Steel, 430 Stainless Steel, 18-8 Stainless Steel, 302 Stainless Steel, 304 Stainless Steel, 304L Stainless Steel,305 Stainless Steel, 309 Stainless Steel,...

Contact Supplier

Thread Rolling Screws Metric Thread Forming Screws ...

Thread Rolling Screws. Value Fastener maintains a huge, in-stock inventory of steel thread forming screws and stainless steel thread forming screws. We carry a variety of brands and styles, including Plas-Fix® 45 and Plastite® and EJOT® PT® metric thread rolling screws, and Taptite® and Plastite® inch-size thread rolling screws.

Contact Supplier

TAPTITE II Screws and Bolts - Semblex

Suggested extruded holes in light gauge steel for TAPTITE II® and DUO-TAPTITE® Screws and Bolts. The areas of the upper chart indicate that an extruded hole diameter of .146” to .149” is suggested in .060” thick material when using a number 8-32 TAPTITE II® or DUO-TAPTITE® screw.

Contact Supplier

Thread Forming for Metal Apex Fasteners

APEX Fasteners supplies standard and custom screws, nut retainers, shoulder screws, plastites and taptites, all types of rivets, spring steel fasteners and special stampings, sems screws in standard, fractional or metric to electronics, aviation and other OEM industries worldwide.

Contact Supplier

Steels For Screws, Bolts and Studs Fuller Fasteners

Metric Fasteners. All Products; Hex Head Fasteners. DIN 931 / ISO 4014 Partially Threaded Hex Cap Screw. ... Steels generally used for metric screws, bolts and studs . Property Class Size Materials per DIN 1) Materials per ANSI 1) 3.6 4.6 to M39 QSt 36-2 USt 38-2 UQSt 36-2 UQSt 38-2 ...

Contact Supplier

TAPTITE II and Other TRILOBULAR™ Products

Only 15% of the total in-place cost of a fastening is the cost of the screw or bolt. TAPTITE II® and DUO-TAPTITE® screws and bolts lower the cost of the remaining 85%. The following is a list of some of the cost-savings advantages of using TAPTITE II ® and DUO-TAPTITE thread rolling screws.

Contact Supplier

iForm® Taptite 2000® STANLEY Engineered Fastening

The TAPTITE 2000 design eliminates the need to pre-tap the nut member and reduces problems associated with assembling screws and bolts into pre-tapped holes, such as cross-threading. Our exclusive Radius Profile™ thread lowers thread forming torque without sacrificing performance.

Contact Supplier

TAPTITE 2000® THREAD ROLLING FASTENERS - ATF

CORFLEX ® -‘N’ heat treatment can be specified for any size TAPTITE 2000 ® screws or bolts that are intended to be used in aluminum or zinc alloys. Case Hardening - Case hardening is the standard heat treatment for all TAPTITE 2000 ® screws in sizes M5 (#12) and smaller.

Contact Supplier

Metric Stainless Steel Set Screws McMaster-Carr

Choose from our selection of metric stainless steel set screws, including cup-point set screws, nonmarring set screws, and more. In stock and ready to ship. Contact Us Order Activity Punchout Log in , we will send you an email with a link to create a password. Create password To create your password, open the email from McMaster-Carr Sales. ...

Contact Supplier

TAPTITE II® TRILOBULAR™ Fasteners Elgin Fasteners

TAPTITE II® TRILOBULAR™ Fasteners standard metric. Only 15% of the total in-place cost of a fastening is the cost of the screw or bolt. TAPTITE II® screws and bolts lower the cost of the remaining 85%. The following is a list of some of the cost-savings advantages of using TAPTITE II® thread rolling screws. Elimination...

Contact Supplier

Taptite Style Trilobular Thread-Rolling Screws Steel ...

Taptite Trilobular thread rolling screws are designed to thread itself through the material. As the screw is turned through a pilot hole the lobes form the thread through the metal creating a smooth grain flow.

Contact Supplier

Thread Forming for Metal Apex Fasteners

APEX Fasteners supplies standard and custom screws, nut retainers, shoulder screws, plastites and taptites, all types of rivets, spring steel fasteners and special stampings, sems screws in standard, fractional or metric to electronics, aviation and other OEM industries worldwide.

Contact Supplier

Types of taptite screws - Yuhuang Electronics Technology ...

Types of taptite screws . ... Our screws are available in a variety or grades, materials, and finishes, in metric and inch sizes. Our highly skilled team will work closely with customers to provide solutions. ... thumb screw, sems screw, brass screws, stainless steel screws, security screws and more. Yuhuang is well known for the capabilities ...

Contact Supplier

TAPTITE® I and TAPTITE® II Thread Forming Screws – WCL Company

Thread Forming Fasteners For Standard Panel And Component Thicknesses. WCL offers Taptite screws in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 1/4″ diameters, lengths ranging from 1/4″ to 1″ in Phillips Pan Head and Slotted Indented Hex Head. All conventional head styles and drives, and other diameters and lengths and metric sizes are available on application. See...

Contact Supplier

Plastite & Taptite Thread Rolling Screws Steel & Stainless

Plastite and Taptite Style -Trilobular Thread-Rolling Screws What is a trilobular thread-rolling screw? Trilobular thread-rolling screws are a subcategory of self tapping screws with specifically designed threads including a slight triangular shape that displace the …

Contact Supplier

Metric - Screws - Fasteners - The Home Depot

The exclusive Phillips Stainless Steel Flat-Head Drive Sheet The exclusive Phillips Stainless Steel Flat-Head Drive Sheet Metal Screw from Everbilt is an ideal solution for attaching metal wood fiberglass …

Contact Supplier

Metric Series DUO-TAPTITE® Fasteners - Holbrook Mfg.

Metric Series DUO-TAPTITE® Fasteners. With use of CORFLEX® metallurgy, can be provided in grade strengths of high tensile bolts for use in structural applications in deep thread lengths of engagement. No assembly line cross threading. Prevailing torque often equals or exceeds locking screw standards.

Contact Supplier

TAPTITE 2000® Fasteners Elgin Fasteners

TAPTITE 2000® fasteners are designed to provide the benefits of prior Taptite® fastener products with an innovative new thread design ... metric 8.8, 9.8, 10.9 or any intermediate value. The thread forming zone is selectively induction hardened in order to form threads in untapped nuts. ... LLC is comprised of an extensive network of domestic ...

Contact Supplier

S TI SS Steel Taptite II THREAD ROLLING - Screws-Nuts …

Trilobular thread rolling screw. As each lobe of the screw moves through the pilot hole in the nut material, it forms and work-hardens the nut thread metal, producing an uninterrupted grain flow.

Contact Supplier

High Performance Thread Rolling Screws for Metals - …

High Performance Thread Rolling Screws for Metals. ... CORFLEX ® - ‘N’ Heat Treatment - CORFLEX® - ‘N’ TAPTITE 2000 fasteners are neutral hardened to Class 10.9 strength level. ... TAPTITE 2000® Metric Sizes Inch Sizes Length Tolerance - Metric per ANSI B18.6.7M

Contact Supplier


If you can't find what you wanted ,Please send Email to [email protected] for getting the products information,we will reply you ASAP




Get In Touch24/7 Support

If you have Carbon Steel Plate inquiry,please tell us.Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Please feel FREE to contact us!